The application form is to be completed ONLINE.
The application folder should include the following documents in PDF:
- The Research Grant application form
- An invitation letter from the host laboratory
- The letters of two scientific personalities able to make an appreciation on the program and the research works of the candidate and who do not belong to the Host laboratory
- The applicant’s CV and the publications list
- The description of the research project (5 pages maximum) drafted in French or in English
- The description of the budget forecasts
- The list of the other financial supports
- The list of the people who will join the research team for the project
- The abstract (150 words) of the research project as well as a keywords list in French AND in English
- The copy of the authorization request sent to the Ethic Committee* if necessary
- The copy of the contract of employment
The complete folder must be printed and sent by post
on October, 11, 2022 at the latest to:
Secrétariat of the Fyssen Foundation, 194 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Opening session on the web site: September, 2, 2022
*The Fyssen foundation attaches great importance to the scientific integrity of the research it funds. It is essential that scientific research is conducted in accordance with general guiding principles of scientific integrity — honesty, diligence, transparency, reproducibility, independence, responsibility — as well in accordance with any more specific guiding principles used by the institutions and stakeholders with whom the applicant collaborates.
When designing your research project, have you applied the code of conduct and ethic regulations of your institution as well as the ones of institutions and stakeholders with whom you will work?