The application form is to be necessarily completed ONLINE.
Requested documents to complete the folder :
- The application form
- An invitation letter of the host laboratory
- The letters of two scientific personalities able to evaluate the program and the research of the candidate (A letter of recommendation can not be written by a member belonging to the host laboratory, but it may come from a thesis supervisor, a member of your thesis examiners, for example)
- The research project on 8 pages maximum drafted in French or in English (Font size 12, simple interline 1,0)
A complete description of the research project including: (a) objectives, (b) methods used to collect data and data analysis (c) expected results and their theoretical significance. Please explain how the project is related to the goals of the Foundation
- The CV and major publications of the candidate
- The abstract (150 words) of the research project as well as a list of 6 keywords. In French AND in English
- The Phd diploma copy or an attestation testifying the candidate will achieve his viva on December 31st 2023 the latest
Opening session on the web site: February 7th, 2023
N.B: The Fyssen foundation attaches great importance to the scientific integrity of the research it funds. It is essential that scientific research is conducted in accordance with general guiding principles of scientific integrity — honesty, diligence, transparency, reproducibility, independence, responsibility — as well in accordance with any more specific guiding principles used by the institutions and stakeholders with whom the applicant collaborates.
When designing your research project, have you applied the code of conduct and ethic regulations of your institution as well as the ones of institutions and stakeholders with whom you will work?